Local businesses play a crucial role in helping young people succeed, and we want every business in Oldham, no matter what size to be a part of what we do. We greatly value any support that you can offer.
You can support Mahdlo by:
- Choosing us to become your Charity of The Year Partner
- Encouraging your employees to fundraise for Mahdlo – cake sales and dress yellow days are a great way to do this
- Donating goods and services – this helps us to re-direct money to other areas of our work
- Having one of Mahdlo collection tins on your countertop
- Making a one off donation
- Becoming a patron of Mahdlo
At Mahdlo we want to give something back too! We can help inspire and motivate your employees through our volunteering and mentoring schemes. This free training and motivation can really inspire individuals, whilst teaching them skills that they can then bring back to the workplace. We can help you gain increased brand awareness and enhance your reputation through recognition of your support via our website, social media pages, e-newsletters and contacting the local media to publicise your support.