Get ahead with Mahdlo’s new Personal Development Training course, Reconnect!
For young people aged 16- 19 who are not in employment or further education, Mahdlo’s Reconnect programme is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, improve your health, meet new people and get yourself ready for work, college, or further training.
Feel more confident about your future
If you are unemployed aged 16-19, our Reconnect programme can help you take your next step towards further education, training, or your career.
Mahdlo Staff are amazing, caring and always there supporting people to achieve their dreams and succeed in lifeAtlantis, who completed an Equestrian Apprenticeship through Mahdlo
How it works
Reconnect will ensure you are ready both physically and emotionally to take that next step into education, training or employment. We recognise things have been difficult recently and we will support you for as long as you need us. When you start with us you will:
- Take part in a range of sessions and activities designed to give you the confidence and skills
- Gain FREE access to a fully equipped gym, as well as the chance to take part in sports, arts and outdoor education sessions.
- Develop confidence, communication, problem-solving and leadership skills and choose your own goals to work towards.
- Explore the world of work, further and higher education, training and volunteering through work experience and site visits to Mahdlo partners.
- Develop your interview and CV writing skills, to build your confidence for taking the next step.
75% of young people progress onto education, training or employment after completing Mahdlo support programmes.
For more information on the Reconnect project, and to sign up get in touch by emailing Sheldon.CaseyClarke@mahdloyz.org or give us a call on 0161 624 0111