MEMORIALS & LEGACIES
By leaving a gift to Mahdlo, you will make a positive and lasting impact on Oldham’s future generations to come. You’ll be helping to create and nurture our leaders of tomorrow.
Leaving a legacy gift is an important decision, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. Here are the basics:
- State in your Will that you would like to leave a gift to us. We recommend using a solicitor or professional Will writer to make sure your Will is legal and valid.
- Include our full name, to make sure the money goes to the right place: MAHDLO (Oldham) Youth Zone, Registered Charity number 1134427
- If you have already written us into your Will, we’re very grateful and would love it, if you could let us know.
Many different types of gifts are left to charities in people’s Wills. Here are a few types of gifts you can leave us in your Will:
- A share of your estate. After you’ve provided for your family and friends, you can leave a share, or the remainder, of your estate to us. This is called a ‘residuary gift.’
- Cash gift. This is when you leave an exact sum of money to us. It’s known as a ‘pecuniary gift.’
- A gift in trust. You can leave a gift for someone to use over a period of time. When the time has ended, the gift can be passed on to other recipients, such as a charity.
If you would like any further information please contact the fundraising team on 0161 624 0111
Donating to Mahdlo in memory of a loved one is also a unique way to celebrate their life and support the positive futures of Oldham’s young people. If you would like to find out more about In Memoriam giving, please complete the form below:
Celebration and Memoriam Gifts to Mahdlo
Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or remembering a loved one, by making this special gift to Mahdlo you will be creating a lasting legacy that will go on to benefit generations to come. Thank you.