Your company can make a difference to young people from across Oldham
You can make a difference and help create a better future for the young people in Oldham, knowing that you’re helping towards a better future for business too.
Aside from fundraising for us, businesses can help transform the lives of young people in many ways:
- In-kind services: tradespeople can donate their services to help us maintain one of the largest youth zones in Greater Manchester
- Donate equipment: save the planet and give your old laptops to help young people who who don’t have access to the tech they need for school and work
- Work experience opportunities: prepare young people for the working world with volunteer placements
- Volunteering days: create a rewarding team-building experience for your employees at Mahdlo Youth Zone
Our family of Patrons commit to an annual donation and lay the foundations to enable us to be there for young people all year round. They are an integral part of our ‘team’ and through their generous support have a positive impact on the lives of thousands of young people each year.
Becoming a Patron is not the only way to get involved. You can pledge your support in other ways. We’ve got some ideas to get you started below, but we’d love to hear how you think you could help.
- Donation of equipment (sports equipment, arts and craft material, outdoor or IT equipment)
- PCs, laptops, phones, tablets
- Free tickets to events
- Vouchers for experiences
- Mentoring and volunteering at Mahdlo Youth Zone
- Work experience opportunities for our members, in businesses and the community
- Inspirational talks for our members, patrons, supporters and local businesses
- Dedicated sessions for young people at your venue
- Advise our team with issues we may face in your specialised area
- Provide free or cost price services
- Make introductions to your supply chain and networks to help grow our supporter base
- Actively promote our offer amongst your colleagues