We have a new exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive person to join our team in the role of Corporate and Community Fundraiser. You will have a passion for fundraising, excellent communication skills and a commitment to young people.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in community or corporate fundraising and the ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders. You will focus on growing income from third-party events, community groups, schools, individual giving fundraising streams and developing local corporate partnerships.
- Take an active role in contributing to the fundraising plans and strategy for Mahdlo Youth Zone, being supported by and communicating with your manager.
- Achieve agreed fundraising targets.
- Develop partnerships and relationships with community groups and local businesses that generate sustainable income for Mahdlo.
- Bring creativity to design, implement, test and launch individual giving campaigns, engaging individuals across the community.
- Identify and promote new fundraising opportunities, such as third-party challenge events that could fundraise on behalf of Mahdlo
- Reduce expenditure for the charity by seeking appropriate in-kind donations.
- Plan, deliver, support and evaluate occasional in-house fundraising event.
Application forms are also available by emailing email@example.com.
You must be committed to working within the spirit of Mahdlo’s core values – Passion, Respect, Inclusion, Dependability and Excellence – which describe the way we work.