[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
We’re very excited to be running some Parkour taster sessions over the coming weeks, in partnership with Evolve Manchester!
What is Parkour? Evolve say:
“Parkour is an art of motion sport concerned with travelling between two points using the fastest route possible. This means traversing through obstacles using skills such as vaults, jumps and swings. The art of Parkour engages the whole body and is a fantastic non competitive sport which helps users to improve their perception of risk and manage risk well.”
These sessions are a great way to have fun, keep fit and try something new!
1. Friday 27th February Senior Zone 7-8pm
2. Friday 4th March Senior Zone 7-8pm
3. Friday 11th March Senior Zone 7-8pm
4. Friday 18th March Senior Zone 7-8pm
5. Friday 25th March Senior Zone 7-8pm
6. Friday 1st April Senior Zone 7-8pm
1. Tuesday 1st March Junior Zone 7-8pm
2. Tuesday 8th March Junior Zone 7-8pm
3. Tuesday 15th March Junior Zone 7-8pm
4. Tuesday 22nd March Junior Zone 7-8pm
5. Tuesday 29th March Junior Zone 7-8pm
6. Tuesday 5th April Junior Zone 7-8pm
Sessions are only 50p for members, or £1 PAYG. For more information about Mahdlo membership, click here.