Youth work takes many forms and for young people, Mahdlo Youth Zone is often a place to go, or where there’s someone to talk to.
As a charity we wouldn’t be able to do what we do without our patrons and partners.
Partners provide us with funding for specific projects, support to work with specific groups of young people, or to reach a specific outcome.
- Personal and social development group activities
- Issue-based workshops on themes
- Employability support, eg. CV preparation, mock interviews, application form support, inspirational speeches from local business people, employer/training provider visits), selection days and Positive Steps career guidance
- Volunteering projects, where young people meet people from different communities, gain skills and learn enterprise
- Referral to Mahdlo targeted support options including one-to-one weekly mentoring